Monday 8 October 2012

Another summer season is over!

My Guided Walks have been a little quiet this summer hence the lack of posts.
However my Western Yar Stroll has been the most popular especially with Warners, Norton Grange. At the beginning of September 17 members of the Concierge Club joined me for a very pleasant 4.5 mile stroll.



The weather was kind to us & we saw some of the local wildlife including an elusive red squirrel, a friendly donkey


plus plenty of birdlife along the Western Yar including several mute swans.


I've met some lovely people on my walks from all around the country.




I am available over the autumn & winter months as a private guide. All levels of walking experience catered for. Do give me a call or send me an email to discuss the various options:
Home 01983 761574
Mobile 07771 616540
Email michele.wightdelight@yahoo.co.uk

Up on Tennyson Down


Newtown Estuary


Freshwater Bay with the Back of the Wight beyond!


Luccombe Down with Sandown Bay & Culver Down in the background

 
Hope to see you on a Guided Wight Walk with Michele sometime soon.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! It's pretty obvious that you had made the most of your holidays. Have you stayed at one of the Isle of Wight Cottages? They said it's really relaxing in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL Post.thanks voor het aandeel .. extra wachten .. … Wens u veel succes !

    - Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete

    ReplyDelete