Thursday 11 August 2011

Guest Speaker

I am pleased to announce I am also offering my services as a Guest Speaker to local clubs & societies on the Isle of Wight

I have several entertaining 1hr Powerpoint presentations on various aspects of my travels including:

London to Sydney in 98 days
London to New York the Long Way Round
Walking Holidays
Wildlife Safaris
Ethnic Tribes
Foreign Cuisine
The Life of An Adventure Tour Leader
Sicily
Sardinia
Cyprus: north & south
Mauritius & Reunion
Australia
Sudan
South West Africa Overland: South Africa, Botswana, Zambia & Namibia
Kenya
Eritrea & Ethiopia
Mali & The Festival of the Desert
Madagascar
China & Central Asia
India & Nepal
Caribbean: St Lucia, Dominica, Martinique & Cuba

Plus I can tailor make the talks depending upon the interests of the group.

I love talking about my experiences as a Tour Leader & sharing some of the many adventures I have had over 20 years of tour leading in over 70 different countries.


 I charge just £25 for an hour's talk plus travelling expenses.
 The maximum distance on the island costs £10.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment